|Blogging is not just writing and posting.|
|Already have an account? Sign In|
Welcome to HeyPub.com!¬ Before you start using our service you must read our Terms of Services and the following conditions and policies, including any future amendments:We may change, modify or revise these Terms and services and polices at any time, and you should agree to be bound by those modifications. A notification will be sent to all the users if any major changes are made to our Terms and Services.
1. Service description: HeyPub.com is a web publishing service. The user will be responsible for any activity occurring under his/her username keeping their password secure. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. We disclaim all responsibility and liability for the availability,
timeliness, security or reliability of the Service or any other client software. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
The user must be at least 12 years old to use this service. HeyPub.com has the right to refuse service to any user any time without a notice and any reason.
2. Proper use: You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Service, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws. You agree to abide by our content policy and conditions and rules mentioned in there. A notification will be sent to every user if any major changes are made in our content policy. And you should agree to be bound by any modifications made in future. Violating any of the conditions including HeyPub.com content policy may lead to termination of this Agreement, and May subject to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. HeyPub.com reserves the right to investigate users’ use of Service to check whether a violation has occurred or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal processes or governmental request. By their very nature, HeyPub.com may contain offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, or in some cases, posting that has been mislabelled or are otherwise depictive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgment when using HeyPub.com. HeyPub.com does not provide any other service other than hosting articles. If any user use this service for their business or any other type of earning purpose, they may produce their own Terms of Services and HeyPub.com doesn’t provide any type of support, guarantee of truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability for that.
4. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You agree that hub.icye.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Service. HeyPub.com retains the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
5. Content of the Service: HeyPub.com takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does we have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. HeyPub.com reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of HeyPub.com, its users and the public. HeyPub.com will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
6. Intellectual property rights: We reserve the copyright of your content till it is published under our domain. By this we reserve the copyright of our users’ content on behalf of them. The user can edit, update, and delete their contents any time they want, and we have our rights on them in the way they are. We don’t claim the content of your blog after you delete it.
7. No resale: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell, trade or exploit for any commercial purpose, any part of our services, use of our services, and access to our services.
8. Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to HeyPub.com to participate in the Service is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
9. Termination, Suspension: HeyPub.com may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, terminate the Service, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system for some time for back-up purposes.
10. Waiver and Severability of Terms: The failure of HeyPub.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.